Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stamp-A-Stack was great!!

We had great fun at the stamp a stack Saturday. Samantha was great and taught us new techniques that none of us had done before on each card. I was going to post pics of the cards, but why do something that someone else has already done....check out Samantha's blog on it. http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2009/03/1st-stamp-stack.html
I can't wait for the next one....and to get my next order. I'm gonna love make cards with Trendy Trees!! Don't worry I'll let you all know when the next one is so you can join us.

In Tupperware news, We have a great Mother's day set that's on sale for 40% off!! You get a very nice insulated lunch bag (bigger than those fold over kinds!) a 16oz tumbler with a seal to prevent spills and bugs, a crystal wave soup mug and a crystal wave microwaveable bowl...but you don't have to microwave, you can have a salad in it....all for only $30, YES only $30!! AND, it comes in a very coloful gift box. Yes it's great for mom, but I want one too...and I'm thinking of all the birthdays coming up....and what a fun, colorful way to go green and stop using all those zipper bags and throwaway containers. Check out my Tupperware website (link is to your left) for more great gift giving ideas.

I'm also getting ready to have my first in-home party and I can hardly wait, it should be great fun...I'm hoping to try a new recipe for it...warm & fruity rice pudding!! I also have a couple leads on possible fundraisers. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Your group or organization gets to keep 40% of the profits right up front! And everybody loves Tupperware. Again, with everybody growing green and doing more stay at home cooking and entertaining, it's a great time to buy...and don't forget the lifetime guarantee on most products!

In the library...we have started a book club for staff. It was Leanne's idea. For our first one we are reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I just bought my copy today. We are also 100% sure now that we are going to lose our secretary...but we are going to have to take on more work....hmmm, fewer people and more work. We just keep our heads above water with the three.....I don't know how this is going to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment