Saturday, March 14, 2009

I now sell Tupperware!!

Well, I did it! Last night I signed up to be a Tupperware consultant. I've been thinking about it for months and going back and forth on the issue. As Dale was sitting here explaining all about it, Ron said to just go ahead and do it!

Now I need your help! Spread the word...if you know anyone who wants some Tupperware, please direct them to my site. Even people out of the area can order on the site. Or if you would like to host a party and earn free products, just let me know. You can have a home party, an online party, or a catalog party.

AND...if you know anyone who needs a fundraiser, Tupperware fundraisers let you keep 40% of the profits!! This is great for a club, athletic group like a soccer team or cheerleading squad, or also an individual raising money for a mission trip. The new fundraiser catalog just came out and it has some great stuff in it and I love the new colors!! They have the servalier bowls that our moms and gramas have in brighter colors!

I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and hanging out with my friends at a home party. I like the whole idea of doing something so different like this.

BTW, I'm all better from the migraine incident. And, of course, nothing showed up on the EEG. But, at least we know there's nothing wrong with my brain (well, medically speaking) so I'm just not going to worry about these things anymore since there's obviously nothing that can be done about it.

It's spring break and I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, stamping, and hopefully having my first Tupperware party. SO....who wants to be first?

1 comment: