Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2nd in the county!!

At school we did this eWellness program for 8 weeks where we had to eat so many fruits, vegetables, drink so much water and have so many minutes of physical activity for each week. Our team came in 2nd for the physical activity challenge, and we each won a pair of shoes from the Runner's Market! Yay, us!!

In other news...Voting for the Volunteer State Book Award is coming up, so I'm trying to read about 20 books in less than a month....we'll see if I can do it! I'm looking forward to going to Nashville for that and hanging out with my Aunt and Uncle.

This weekend is my stamp-a-stack and I am SOOOO looking forward to it. I didn't have to do the designing or cutting out and I'll get to make a set for myself this time.....Yay!! I haven't gotten to stamp in a loooong time!

Tupperware has a Mother's Day set coming out on March 28th. I already have a sample and it is way cool....more about that later. I got a Blooming teapot for signing up, and I'm looking forward to getting to do a tea party for Tupperware. Contact me if that sounds like something for you!

1 comment:

  1. I loved our stamp a stack today! I had a lot of fun and everyone is so nice!! Thanks so much for having me and my mom :)

    Your shoes totally rocked, BTW.

    ReplyDelete