Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Welcome

Here it is my first blog. You never know what you'll find here. I'm a "young adult" librarian who loves to stamp my own greeting cards, scrapbook, and Tupperware. I might be talking about a new stamp set, my latest scrapbook project, a book I'm reading, or what interesting thing happened at work that day. Then there's my husband and my little "boy"...a not-so-bright German Shepard named Charley, who, BTW, ate a dead moth this morning. I have Fibromyalgia and arthritis and migraines and I learn something new about myself, my capabilities and my limitations all the time.

Feel free to ask questions and post comments...just be nice. This place is a happy, peaceful, respite from the real world....except when I rant ;>). Hopefully that won't be too often.

Have a great day, and if I'm not back before then, a great Valentine's weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment