Sunday, February 22, 2009

So I've been waiting to post until I got my Tupperware in, but it still hasn't come yet. When it does I'll put up my before and after pictures. I cannot wait!!!

My friend Samantha is starting up a new Hostess club for Stampin' Up! She has 10 spots (some are already filled) and what you do is commit to purchasing $15 worth of product every month. When it's your turn to be hostess, you get to enjoy the hostess benefits. And if you have a party on your month, or get friends to order, you could get even MORE benefits. And who COULDN'T spend $15 a month? For more details go to Samantha's blog, or follow this link. http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2009/02/hostess-club-round-3.html It really is a great deal!!

I still have a couple spots open for my Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday March 28 from 1-4. This would be a great time to come and make some of your own cards. I know myself I need some more Birthday and Thank you cards. I'm always using those and it's so great to have some on my desk instead of having to try to get to the store. Plus it's handmade and that makes it more personal. Let me know if you want to come for sure so there will be enough supplies for everyone.

Keep watching for the Tupperware update....oh, and think of me, if you don't mind. I see that new neurologist this Thursday. I'd love to get some answers even if they're not good....it's the not knowing that drives you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment