Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm really bad at this

So people tell me, "you should blog". Obviously not. I barely have time to breathe some days let alone tell the world about it!! But here are some things...

work has been very rough lately....let's just say personnel issues and leave it at that.

I haven't stamped in weeks so I have nothing to show you, but I'm hoping that will change soon. I caution you, though, to not hold your breath!

The new Tupperware catalog is out for the fall. And the new sales flyer just started today. It all focuses on baking. Great stuff if you're into that!

My latest accomplishment? Finding clothes that fit. Yep that's right kids, after all these years I actually found pants that fit and a couple shirts that almost flatter my figure. Now it needs to cool off so I can wear my new stuff!!

Abby has been losing her puppy teeth, and she's grown a lot. She's finally starting to mature some, and I think with more time we're gonna be one happy family, with everyone playing nice!

Ron's heart issues have improved only to give way to 2 hernias. They need to be fixed, but he says he doesn't have the time. What is it with boys and taking care of themselves like they should?!??

RON's biggest accomplishment lately? He just bought a new boat. Stratos. It is pretty, but did we really have to travel to the other side of Nashville to get one? It took so long, on 2 different days, we didn't have time to stop to visit my aunt and uncle. That made me kinda mad, but fishing is Ron's only hobby really, and this is only his 2nd boat ever, and only his 1st NEW one. BTW, guess where he is right now.

My friend and I finished our study I mentioned in my last post and have begun a new one about the Proverbs 31 woman. The last one and this one so far are thought provoking and really help to put life, your job, and their annoyances into perspective. (if only they stayed there!)

So here's hoping I get better at this, and am able to soon share projects and products.

Right now....a little Librarain stuff. I mostly read YA lit as I am a middle school librarian and am on the young adult VSBA committee. I just finished the 4th book in the Gilda Joyce series and I think it was the best so far. A lot of times in series, the first is the best and then the author seems to just try to squeeze some more out. This one, Gilda Joyce and the Dead Drop, was great. I think adults would like it too. Or maybe just adults who are really kids at heart. Give it a shot....it's a really good story, and Gilda is a REAL character!!

No comments:

Post a Comment